• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to sign Miles Sanders

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, DeSim said:

I feel like he wasn’t used as much as he should’ve been used with the Eagles. 

Great talent when played but for some reason they kept wanting to give the ball to the other backs, Gainwell, Smallwood and Scott. 

But hey, i’m not complaining, somewhat fresh legs now with us. Hopefully he’s used like he should’ve been. 

Edit: I know he had a career high in rushing yards this past year so obviously he was used plenty but i’m talking the years before that and not being used as a receiving back this past year, where can be elite in doing. 

good on the edit, brother!

I agree,  hes got EVEN more to give and panthers need someone to catch passes for a rookie QB...

Theres barely any weakness or downside to this, but couple jokers hatin.......clueless. He can block, he can run inside, he can run off-tackle, he can catch, he can motion, he can lay the wood, he can line up in slot, etc etc. nice signing, think about foreman(who I still want) coming off the field on 3rd down....sanders stays and gets the extra set of downs. 

• Flames 1