• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Natalie Miller (aka Verge): per her sources, Panthers moved up to #1 to take Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

2 hours ago, Stuart Smith said:

Maybe, but Greg Olsen had no problem with Cams passes. 

Yes, he did, but he did not catch them all.  As a former college pass catcher, I can tell you that some QBs throw a ball that is more difficult to catch than others. Velocity, timing, and location of the pass matters.  Cam's ball was probably more difficult to catch than Brees' ball.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

If Verge called this, there is a poster or two that owes Verge apology and kudos

I think she does a great job sharing any insights she can. But for the draft QB situation it is all about what non-Panthers sources think/would do. And a lot of the time that is close enough.

10 minutes ago, Verge said:

Not to pat myself on the back, but I was usually pretty on spot with all the information that got out. Plus I did have us trading to #1 for Young two weeks before they traded up. I'm taking as much of a lap as I can here for this one lol

Nice work!

• Beer 2

54 minutes ago, Verge said:

Not to pat myself on the back, but I was usually pretty on spot with all the information that got out. Plus I did have us trading to #1 for Young two weeks before they traded up. I'm taking as much of a lap as I can here for this one lol

Well deserved! At the time u made these claims, u we’re going against popular belief & took lot of heat from some CJ truthers…

• Flames 2

17 minutes ago, Verge said:

Agreed. Juan is great!

I'm very much pulling for you and your sources here. I remember you got the rug pulled under you last time when SF swapped to Lance. I hope the Panther do not do the same. Stick with your guns imo.

• Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...