• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Natalie Miller (aka Verge): per her sources, Panthers moved up to #1 to take Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

On 3/21/2023 at 10:41 AM, GOAT said:

this new era of wanna be twitter talking heads that write for some unknown sports blog just throwing poo at the wall and seeing what sticks is so annoying.

"the sources I know say ____"

if it hits, they get to retweet and add to their rep.

if it misses? not a peep. Remember the Deshaun Watson crap from this account?

"my source says it'll be today guys!"

claiming their "source" says Bryce is going number one is a really safe bet. that poo will probably stick.

this person had us taking Joey Porter Jr. in their first mock of the year just FYI.

let's work together and stop giving these sort of accounts the attention and credit they desire.

we're all out here just guessing.

I’m pretty sure this is the same person that said we were taking CeeDee in 2020 lmao

2 hours ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

There are about 5-7 people in that building that see the actual draft board (which is electronic). It’s probably the most guarded thing in that building right now, anyone who says they know, is making an educated prediction. I can tell you from what I have seen there is much more hype around CJ Stroud from the staff.

As there should be. He is superior to Young in every single way except for off script movement which he didn’t show enough of, but proved he has the capability during the Georgia game. If we draft Young, we’ll see the backup 5-6 games per year till he’s outta the league. 

• Poo 1

Natalie has admitted she does not know who the Panthers will ultimately take. I will say that Shefter reported the Panthers DID move up for Young (same as Natalie) but compared it to what the 49ers did when they moved up for Mac Jones but then shifted to Trey Lance in the weeks leading up to the draft. Not sure if he thinks there is a better chance for Stroud or Richardson if that happens. 

1 hour ago, Actionman0z said:

As there should be. He is superior to Young in every single way except for off script movement which he didn’t show enough of, but proved he has the capability during the Georgia game. If we draft Young, we’ll see the backup 5-6 games per year till he’s outta the league. 

Inferior processor.

inferior under pressure. 

inferior play maker. 

we do not know what he looks like without superior talent while we know bryce still looks very good. 

just to name a few…

Just now, frankw said:

I'm legitimately concerned for your well being if we don't draft Young. Anywho have yourself a lovely Saturday bud.

I’m concerned abt ur well being now. Bahahaha.

u r literally harassing me. Follow me on every post. Bringing me up on other ppl post. 

that’s some sick clown behavior. U need to help for real.

this is a blog to discuss sport. We all have opinions & things we want to discuss. Currently Bryce is the QB I prefer & I should be able to express that w/o u harassing me.

U r sick my dude. Look to get some help. 

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

Inferior processor.

inferior under pressure. 

inferior play maker. 

we do not know what he looks like without superior talent while we know bryce still looks very good. 

just to name a few…

I don’t think so buddy. But it’s a difference of opinion. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Generally I don't advocate for it but I think that guy needs a break for his own mental health.

Bahahaha , thank u for the “concern”.

it’s weird how u follow me everywhere to help me tho. Lmao. In real life, u would be consider a disgusting weirdo my boy. Bahahaha. 

i mean many ppl here love CJ, nobody else is harassing me for liking Bryce but u. 
They are all adults who understand ppl have preferences & it’s ok. At the end of the day, both QBs would be the best we have had since Prime Cam!

as a fan, that’s great news. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2