• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye: Panthers looking to add EDGE player

TheSpecialJuan

10 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Or draft Will Anderson #1

Trade for Lamar Jackson after the draft.

/s

Better yet, write CJ Stroud, Bryce Young and Will Anderson on the card. Get all 3 at #1 then trade one of the two QB’s to Indy for #4 and a 2024 1st and 2nd. Use #4 to trade for Justin Jefferson.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 hours ago, pantherj said:

Yeah I think YGM is just not good enough at rushing the passer. We just don't have enough talent there.

I see YGM as a 4-3 DE or a 3-4 DE on passing situations.   He is 6-5, 265, and ran a sub 4.6 40 at his pro day--so I dunno--a perfect 4-3 DE. According to the Bleacher Report, the ideal size for a 3-4 OLB is 6'3" 240. 

11 hours ago, Varking said:

Call Washington. Chase Young has been hurt. They haven’t picked up his fifth year. We eat some of the salary for a late day pick and both teams win. He could finally round into form after dealing with injuries or at worst he’s still an upgrade over YGM. 

In Madden that would be sick. In real life I'm like "Call just to see" lol 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Strong draft class and free agent class.

Dear God... letting Reddick walk was a monumentally stupid decision.

Exactly! Rhule wanted to pay Robby(Robbie)(Chosen) Anderson, instead of Reddick. We could have just given Reddick that money! 

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, Mistuh Jones said:

In Madden that would be sick. In real life I'm like "Call just to see" lol 

It doesn’t hurt the call. But the fact they haven’t picked up his fifth year option and they are paying the rest of the dline great money it makes him a trade candidate. 

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, Varking said:

Call Washington. Chase Young has been hurt. They haven’t picked up his fifth year. We eat some of the salary for a late day pick and both teams win. He could finally round into form after dealing with injuries or at worst he’s still an upgrade over YGM. 

How would RR look at this- doing a huge favor or setting the panthers back a couple years? I remember when BoB traded Clowney for a 3rd and I dam near lost my mind......turns out it was fair.....

My question is Young is or was..... one of the 2020 peppers clones.....but man hes done nothing minus stealing the DROTY form chinn and missing a whole bunch of games.......But Im a sucker for impact type players....just how does he fit into a 3-4 end??......after being the perfect model for 4-3 end.

Im willing to put the same offer that the seahawks did for clowney- 3rd.......and need to talk about contract before its just that far......if he wants 30 million, wasting time....still a good idea. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

10 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Strong draft class and free agent class.

Dear God... letting Reddick walk was a monumentally stupid decision.

Arizona played him out of position for far too long.  He is undersized but damn the man can just play as a pass rusher. Theme to be noted here

Edited by Shocker