• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watch Kyle Shanahan turn Darnold into a Pro Bowler

hepcat

44 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

The 49ers defense has been absolutely gutted this offseason. I think they take a pretty significant step back.

They lost some guys but their defense still looks pretty damn good to me. They replaced some with arguably better players too like Jovan Hargrave. And I wouldn't doubt John Lynch's ability to draft a few good defensive players even without early picks. Their safety Hufanga was a 5th round pick in 2021 and had a good season. 

1 hour ago, WhoKnows said:

Well, if he doesn’t get hurt and they challenge that catch, it’s a different game. Don’t know if they win but once he was hurt they had 0 chance. Even I was wondering why they didn’t challenge since it was game changing and it looked funny. Just use a timeout to at least see it because if it’s not a catch it’s a punt on 4th instead of a TD.

that play was on 4th down btw. but yes lets continue to suck off Shanahan and say he's the best HC ever. lmao

Edited by DJ feed me moore
added shanahan hate
  • Pie 1

Is Darnold suddenly going to retrain his brain to process information more quickly and make faster and better decisions? He can make marginal improvements via coaching but I think he is who he is. He will have great games when he can make easy reads but otherwise will struggle to perform consistently 

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Man yall give these coaches way too much credit.

Darnold played well with us under Wilks. Now you give him a way better roster with all those weapons of course he is going to play like a pro bowler.

He doesn't have to do much just get the ball to their playmakers CMC/Deebo/Kittle.

It all seems easy doesn't it?

It isn't, though.

• Pie 1