• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis repotedly bombing interviews

jfra78

I loved Will Levis' breakout season he showed why he should be a first rounder. I've been saying since last season that Will Levis was a good 15-32 pick.

The physicalness of this class takes a huge jump with Levis and Richardson in the conversation for top ten. Since I'm on the Levis bandwagon I would prefer someone in the 15-32 range fall in love with the guy or "steals" him.

I love super confident individuals warranted or not, this man has a huge arm, NFL body, he has worked his ass off to get to this point, look at his body, he's obsessive.

He's a third generation QB in his family. These kids are raised to be super confident and super aggressive and to forget the last play, remember your greatness instead and because others are not self assured they mistake supreme confidence as "arrogance". 

It's not.

Edited by rippadonn

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Go through his tweets and you will see why. He is a spaghetti hot taker.... just throws poo against the wall and waits for something to stick. Check last offseason, he has some pretty ridiculous poo.  

It's really easy now to search tweet history on twitter, just go to the search box and type "chad forbes" hit search then advanced search and you can do it by date. You will shake your head at some of the poo he has tweeted. 

ohhhhhhhhhhh

I thought you meant these guys:
image.thumb.png.a6832e92625c42d7ecf7230df5635385.png

• Flames 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, frankw said:

Levis is a possible lunatic but if he lands with the right team who knows.

Usually it's been the trend that the most despised QB prospect on the huddle ends up being okay. We'll see how that goes this time around.

This^^^ The Huddle favorites are almost always the ones you should avoid.  Levis may turn out to be a stranger version of Joe Burrow, or worse, even better than Joe could dream of. Strange times we are living in.

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

This^^^ The Huddle favorites are almost always the ones you should avoid.  Levis may turn out to be a stranger version of Joe Burrow, or worse, even better than Joe could dream of. Strange times we are living in.

Strange times for you maybe. I lived through the 60s. 

• Pie 1