• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Todd McShay 2 round mock

Varking

2 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Both out guards took major injuries, but the same could be said about our CBs. I'm fine with a lot of picks at 2 but that just seems redundant.

I'm fine with IOL in the 2nd and 3rd round, but at this point I think edge or LB would be a better option if available. We still have Mays. I'd prefer if we did go IOL that it was for a center that could play G also. 

7 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Torrence, huh? Interesting.....

We signed McCray as well.  However BC and Mays could be excellent depth at multiple positions (including LT for BC) plus Icky and Torrence could be a great combo on the left side (assuming that is where he plays). 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

We signed McCray as well.  However BC and Mays could be excellent depth at multiple positions (including LT for BC) plus Icky and Torrence could be a great combo on the left side (assuming that is where he plays). 

Torrence is a stud, too. Best player on our team last year. Followed Billy to Florida. At Louisiana he didn’t allow a sack his whole career. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, travisura said:

Hooker is not going 1st round, and I don't think Levis will either. Richardson will go mid 1st round and Stroud/Young (or vice versa) will go 1, 2.

Well it’s all settled then now I don’t need to watch the draft

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

I thought Todd McShay said he had a source that has never been wrong that claimed Young was the pick?  Am I confusing him with another person?

No, pretty sure you are correct. He must have gotten other info that made him doubt it. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, SaltAndPepper said:

That was him, but I'm guessing ESPN told him "Hey! Post a new #1! We need to talk about something new!" 

What was the context? Right on first QB off the board? Right about the Panthers? Right about the top pick?