• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore’s agent described how the Panthers really didn’t want to trade him

JawnyBlaze

38 minutes ago, rodeo said:

makes DJ's callous "they didn't want me, whatever" attitude at his presser look weird then

I don’t get this. They are football players so they are always looking for a chip on your shoulder. However, he’s correct. The Panthers had him on the roster and locked up for a few more years. It came down to what do they want? A first and second rounder or do they want DJ Moore? They went with keeping the draft picks over keeping DJ. 

He didn’t badmouth the team or say anything awful on his way out the door. 

If the Panthers wanted DJ they simply didn’t have to do anything with him. He was already ours. 

• Pie 7

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

makes DJ's callous "they didn't want me, whatever" attitude at his presser look weird then

Meh just DJ playing to his new audience, chip-on-his shoulder, etc. These guys know it’s a business and they’re subject to get moved at anytime. Neither party wanted it but it had to be done…moving on.