• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Collin Cowherd. It’s Bryce in his opinion. I know you hate Collin, etc etc

22 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I mean, how many times are we going to have the number one pick? This may be the last time in many of our lifetimes, so I am going to roll with it. 

It's definitely fun/exciting.  I love the debates, but at the end of the day it's a win/win between Bryce and CJ.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Why do we keep doing this?

Why do you read the title and knowingly come in the thread if you don't want to hear about it anymore?

Such a weird thing to complain about, if you dont want to read the contents of a thread dont go into it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Why do we keep doing this?

How about just enjoying the fact that in April, long before the season starts, the Panthers are relevant, they are being talked about, opinions vary and we have the number one pick in the Draft, which other than season start and the playoffs is a pretty exciting thing 

No one knows who the team is going to pick, different points of view should be welcomed 

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

The horse is far from dead 

oh the outrage should the pick be AR from some on this board 

The Stroud/Young debate horse is dead though. People keep going round and round over size.

I would love to see AR or Levis be the pick just for the outrage at this point. I'd feel the same if Bijan Robinson or Jack Campbell is the pick too.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Would the majority of this fan base be that upset if AR was the pick?

I think it would be exciting as hell. It would mean that our very experienced staff thinks he had what it takes between the ears to maximize his immense talents in the NFL and that they can get him there.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think it would be exciting as hell. It would mean that our very experienced staff thinks he had what it takes between the ears to maximize his immense talents in the NFL and that they can get him there.

That’s where I’m at. His ceiling is sky high and if we take him at 1 then obviously this staff believes they’re capable of getting him there. That’s exciting 

I believe AR could step in day 1 and bring at minimum what Justin Fields brings to the table 

• Pie 5