• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jim Nagy on Panthers #1 pick

TheSpecialJuan

I’m old enough to remember when a bunch of Panthers fans didn’t want Cam and wanted Gabbert instead because he was a prototypical QB so idc what the haters say about Bryce if we draft him I’m all in and I’ll be there at the first home game rooting like heck for him just like I will if it’s Stroud. It’s time for a lot of y’all to let go of the CJ Stroud or bust thing because it’s looking like it’s 50/50 at best for either.

Edited by CashNewton22
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, CashNewton22 said:

I’m old enough to remember when a bunch of Panthers fans didn’t want Cam and wanted Gabbert instead because he was a prototypical QB so idc what the haters say about Bryce if we draft him I’m all in and I’ll be there at the first home game rooting like heck for him just like I will if it’s Stroud. It’s time for a lot of y’all to let go of the CJ Stroud or bust thing because it’s looking like it’s 50/50 at best for either.

There's been a lot of shitposting going on but comparing Bryce to Cam and Stroud to Gabbert is probably the most egregious I've seen in some days.

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 2

53 minutes ago, frankw said:

There's been a lot of shitposting going on but comparing Bryce to Cam and Stroud to Gabbert is probably the most egregious I've seen in some days.

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’m not remotely saying Bryce is gonna be Cam or Stroud is gonna be Gabbert Frank and you know it there’s no need to be obtuse. By my screen name you can probably surmise I’m a huge Cam fan….I won’t ever compare him to ANY ONE. I’m just saying no one knows how it’s gonna play out and the last time we were in this situation I remember similar things being said. If you actually read my post you would see I’m absolutely cool and happy with either I think both are gonna be great pros. Have a wonderful Easter Sunday however you so choose to spend it. 

24 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

I’m not remotely saying Bryce is gonna be Cam or Stroud is gonna be Gabbert Frank and you know it there’s no need to be obtuse. By my screen name you can probably surmise I’m a huge Cam fan….I won’t ever compare him to ANY ONE. I’m just saying no one knows how it’s gonna play out and the last time we were in this situation I remember similar things being said. If you actually read my post you would see I’m absolutely cool and happy with either I think both are gonna be great pros. Have a wonderful Easter Sunday however you so choose to spend it. 

Get It Right Right Right GIF by myHQ

I see you wasted no time with that poo reaction 👀🤣

Happy Easter to you and yours🐰🫡

Edited by frankw
  • Poo 1

37 minutes ago, frankw said:

Get It Right Right Right GIF by myHQ

I see you wasted no time with that poo reaction 👀🤣

Happy Easter to you and yours🐰🫡

I mean, you kinda deserved it because he wasn't comparing Stroud to Gabbert...or Bryce to Cam I might add.

Edited by top dawg
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1