• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young's built sturdier than Stroud per BMI

MechaZain

Just to add some fuel to the fire I plugged Bryce and CJ into a Body Mass Index calculator. Bryce I measured at his combine weight and listed weight at Alabama. The results kinda surprising:

• Bryce Young combine BMI: 29.3
  • Bryce Young Alabama BMI: 27.8
  • CJ Stroud combine BMI: 26.7

Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Meaning Young has more body mass than Stroud even at his reported playing weight. So who are you more afraid for on a football field? The short, stockier guy or the taller one who is 10-20 pounds heavier? 

the dark knight hospital gif | WiffleGif

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 3

2 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Just to add some fuel to the fire I plugged Bryce and CJ into a Body Mass Index calculator. Bryce I measured at his combine weight and listed weight at Alabama. The results kinda surprising:

• Bryce Young combine BMI: 29.3
  • Bryce Young Alabama BMI: 27.8
  • CJ Stroud combine BMI: 26.7

Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Meaning Young has more body mass than Stroud even at his reported playing weight. So who are you more afraid for on a football field? The short, stockier guy or the taller one who is 10-20 pounds heavier? 

the dark knight hospital gif | WiffleGif

Water weight doesn't count and that is exactly what Young did have since he is only 190/195 pounds.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Water weight doesn't count and that is exactly what Young did have since he is only 190/195 pounds.

while i don't think BMI tells us anything, OP did do his BMI of his Alabama playing weight of 190 and its still higher than Stroud

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

those who are worried about his durability are always going to be worried about it.

he could be playing for 7 years before he misses time and you'll hear them all say, "you see, i was right! i'm always right. you all should have listened to me!"

• Pie 8
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1