• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thick smoke: CJ Stroud red flags coming out - "not an easy guy to coach," "CJ Stroud...giving the Carolina Panthers pause"

Saca312

15 minutes ago, frankw said:

If you think CJ has character issues but you see no problem with skipping the combine and being dodgy about playing weight you can't be taken seriously. I've had football related questions about all three of these top prospects but nothing I've seen or heard gives me reason to doubt them as human beings. This is some 2011 nonsense. Microaggressions.

THIS. Not a coward. Showed his arm off among and with the best of this class.

All of this seems to have really come out of left field. I've not seen or heard anything about the kid that says he isn't coachable.

This really looks like an attempt to get him to fall to another team who can't grab him in the top 3...

Ryan Day needs to speak against this in full force if it isn't true. 

Edited by Fenrir

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You're a mod and you don't realize this site is flooded with alt accounts?

I haven't even been here a year and I already noticed how many people have multiple accounts. It's kind of sad honestly.

Stop hiding behind burner accounts you frauds!

He can tell which ones are alts by the IP addresses.  His response was telling you that you are way off base thinking those 2 are the same person.  They really don't act anything alike honestly.  

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

He can tell which ones are alts by the IP addresses.  His response was telling you that you are way off base thinking those 2 are the same person.  They really don't act anything alike honestly.  

That's likely just the admin, probs not moderators. But it's pretty easy to deduce since people don't realize how similar they type on multiple accounts lol.  

30 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You're a mod and you don't realize this site is flooded with alt accounts?

I haven't even been here a year and I already noticed how many people have multiple accounts. It's kind of sad honestly.

Stop hiding behind burner accounts you frauds!

lol i'm a mod that keeps track of these things and i know that they are out there and i catch them when i see them and the ones you think are alt accounts, aren't. 

this place isn't "flooded with alt accounts".

we do have our fair share of paranoid wackos, though.

• Pie 2

28 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

25 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

That's likely just the admin, probs not moderators. But it's pretty easy to deduce since people don't realize how similar they type on multiple accounts lol.  

mods have IP tools. we don't really have admin anymore. its pretty much just us mods and Zod.

I hate this for Stroud and any other collegiate draft pick. This is their time to optimize their brand and go as high as they can in the draft. 

IDK if it's the media or other organizations starting the rumors in order to get his value to drop, but it's an ugly action regardless of where it's coming from.

I know I want CJ here, but I'd say the same if it was BY, AR, Will Anderson, etc. 

Maybe it's true...who knows. The only thing in this arena that I've seen said about CJ was positive. I read that he is a humble kid that treats the best player the same way as he treats the 105th player on the team. I l also read that he was the first and last one on/off the field consistently. 

Again, maybe something new came through in the interviews/visits, but I smell bs.

• Beer 1

52 minutes ago, rayzor said:

lol i'm a mod that keeps track of these things and i know that they are out there and i catch them when i see them and the ones you think are alt accounts, aren't. 

this place isn't "flooded with alt accounts".

we do have our fair share of paranoid wackos, though.

This might be a better question in DM, but I'll ask anyway. Are there rules against alt accts? Are you saying when you catch an alt acct you ban it? Just as an example (sorry to the examplee that just happened to be the previous poster), but is 'matt rhules gut fat' someone's legitimate account???? Like seriously? I've always assumed these dumb ass poster names were alts.

Again apologies to matt rhules gut fat. I'm hoping I did not offend matt rhules gut fat by using it in this manner. I have a lot of respect for matt rhules gut fat, but I have always assumed it wasn't a real identity. But I have no issues if someone truly wants to identify as matt rhules gut fat. I don't judge even though this entire post probably sounds very judgemental of idiotic names that only have a 3 year shelf life. Although matt rhules gut fat probably actually has a much longer shelf life than 3 years.

Edited by Luciu5