• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young interview with Ryan Clark

ncfan

6 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

One thing I take from this is Bryce Young is extremely intelligent, has a very likable personality, and is someone anybody could get behind to be the face of their franchise. This is coming from someone who has been a CJ Stroud supporter as I worry about his size but man does Young seem to have the' It" factor that you look for in a leader. You cant help but like the guy! Even myself who has been hoping for Stroud. If Young is the pick I immediately get behind him day one and will be equally as excited based upon what appears to be a great head on his shoulders and an extreme willingness to win which he has done at all levels in his life. He seems very mentally strong and I respect that immensely.

Exactly. He is a day 1 leader who is calm under pressure and comfortable in his own skin. The on-the field material speaks for itself, but the off-field person is a player you want to build your entire franchise around.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 4

Just now, therealmjl said:

Exactly. He is a day 1 leader who is calm under pressure and comfortable in his own skin. The on-the field material speaks for itself, but the off-field person is a player you want to build your entire franchise around.

Agreed, he seems to have the character and mental acuity that every team searches for in a QB. If this guy was even just 6'1, he would probably be the consensus number 1 by far. Very hard to not like him. Someone like that as a franchise player would most definitely rub off on others around him especially if he turns out to be any good.

38 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Agreed, he seems to have the character and mental acuity that every team searches for in a QB. If this guy was even just 6'1, he would probably be the consensus number 1 by far. Very hard to not like him. Someone like that as a franchise player would most definitely rub off on others around him especially if he turns out to be any good.

If he was 6’1+ we probably wouldn’t have a shot at him

• Pie 3

Saving this for the drive home from work. Need it to get through this ATL traffic. 

Without listening though, I was a Stroud guy, but a few weeks ago I became a huge fan of this young man. His play speaks for itself, but the other things I’ve heard has me sold. Looking forward to him being the face of the franchise for my favorite/home team.

• Pie 5