• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*apparently false scores leaked* STROUD SCORES 18% ON S2 TEST (or maybe not)

The score does line up a little with the film and what some of the PFF guys really have been hammering about him under pressure.
Pressure situations=needs faster reaction and read times.  Which the scores evaluate.  And that’s something Stroud was pretty bad at.

I wouldn’t take him off the board as a top 10 team at all.  Because he has a bunch of other good traits to be a franchise guy.  

• Pie 2

Just now, Jaxel said:

I get a lot of texans media where I live and they are absolutely terrified of the possibility lol.

Texans scouts have been feeling Levis since November. Levis will be a good QB in the league. He will be a perfect fit for the system DeMeco is about to run.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I don't think the test means nothing but it is weird this is the first year a big deal has been made of it.  If he scored 18, which seems like something is way off compared to the other scores, then I would like to hear it from him.  The s2 dudes said all the top qbs scored high so this is kind of weird.

Nobody here even knows anything about that test. In another thread with that tweet on twitter the guy that gives the test said all the QB scored well so where did this come from. Only people that aren't that smart would laugh at someone's alleged score just of someone thinks those are the test scores.

• Flames 1

15 minutes ago, Mega Pint of Wine said:

bullshit score and thread quoting a scam twitter. I was half drunk and did 92%.  

The main Twitter source is nobody I've heard of but the guy he's quoating (Bob McGinn) is a very legit source.

the one seen quoting it (John Crumpler) is also valid.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1