• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Draft Odds?

joemac

8 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Bryce back at -1600 and climbing

Levis at +800 and dropping

Yeah I've noticed that too. If Levis became the odds on favorite at some point today then I'd say that it's a good chance there might be smoke to the fire but if stuff continues to reset to what it has been then I don't think there's anything to it. 

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

Corral has a better QBR and completion percentage. 

As someone who watched every Ole Miss game Corral played in you REALLY don’t wanna go there and argue about completion percentage. Dude ran a HS offense with tons of quick short passes and screens 

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Ok pedo.

Haven't been reading all the posts, so not sure why this was said, but why is this such a common argument by people in today's society?

It's such a sad state on today's America that so many people like to call the people they don't agree with politically Pedos or Groomers.

The overwhelming odds are that they aren't and it's just disturbing how quick people move to that argument nowadays, it's messed up.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, joemac said:

Why would they even need to do that though?  Unless they're convinced that we really are going to take him at 1, and they desperately want him over Young or Stroud or whatever.

Insanity?  Yeah, it wouldn't make much sense.  I am trying to remove any scenario where we pick Levis from my mind.  

6 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Lmaoo 

Like even if this is somewhat true, it’s crazy to me that nobody caught wind of it for months if the Panthers target was Levis the whole time. 

Look if Fitt somehow pulled off tricking literally everybody, I’ll take back everything I’ve said about him being bad at not showing it hand lmao.

Honestly this is pretty annoying. This draft must be too boring for the media, the first pick has been known since the CFB season ended. This year is akin to the Burrow and Lawrence draft. The manufactured drama is a desperate move by the NFL and is kind of disgusting. We got caught up into it because of the trade but honestly anyone with a brain and understanding of football can see Bryce Young is a generational talent and his skewed physical traits are the only thing to hinder everyone from unanimously calling him the #1 overall QB/player. Thursday will be fun until roughly 8:08pm or then reality will hit and the people that chose to chastise their future starting QB will either have to stfu accept it and appreciate him or choose to move along.