• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Twitter account being very subtle

Dear Lord. Was just listening to Good Morning Football and the Levi’s rumors are just flying 

Paraphrasing they said that the Levis rumor started when Levis apparently told a close friend that he was going  #1 and that’s were all this started 

Spread like wildfire 

levis is the only draft pick I’m not ok with.  

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Dear Lord. Was just listening to Good Morning Football and the Levi’s rumors are just flying 

Paraphrasing they said that the Levis rumor started when Levis apparently told a close friend that he was going  #1 and that’s were all this started 

Spread like wildfire 

Well, they need something to talk about on "Good Morning Football" and Levi rumors are  about as  good as anything else they could come up with.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

FWIW, Bryce’s betting odds have jumped back to what they were before the rumors yesterday. He’s currently back at -2000 while Levis is at +1000 on Fan Duel. 

Also the guy who started the Reddit rumor yesterday has disappeared lol.

Yeah I was watching that Reddit thread and a LOT of people I think got duped into placing bets. The only other post the dude had was a post predicting they were gonna recast Joker in the next Batman movie lol.

7 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

FWIW, Bryce’s betting odds have jumped back to what they were before the rumors yesterday. He’s currently back at -2000 while Levis is at +1000 on Fan Duel. 

Also the guy who started the Reddit rumor yesterday has disappeared lol.

F3D54A03-5778-4FD1-9C44-94B2BD9BF62A.jpeg

1 hour ago, exactlyzack said:

Yeah I was watching that Reddit thread and a LOT of people I think got duped into placing bets. The only other post the dude had was a post predicting they were gonna recast Joker in the next Batman movie lol.

Gullible idiots gave Vegas some free money off of that reddit post.

6 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Spread like wildfire 

I tend to agree with you. Kentucky QB Will Levis has a strong arm and can move but he’s not consistently accurate and makes bad decisions. No way would I want him at #1 overall.

• Pie 1