• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte angling to host a future draft

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, shaq said:

International Panthers fan? That’s awesome dude love to see it!

Thanks, but I kinda cheated. I'm American  but moved out here years ago. @Aussie Tank however, is legit "True Blue" Aussie.

There's others around though. It did my heart good to someone on a skateboard wearing a Cam jersey in here a while back. The Aussie NFL Fans Facebook group gets a lot of traffic too.

Edited by BrisbanePanther
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, BrisbanePanther said:

Thanks, but I kinda cheated. I'm American  but moved out here years ago. @Aussie Tank however, is legit "True Blue" Aussie.

There's others around though. It did my heart good to someone on a skateboard wearing a Cam jersey in here a while back. The Aussie NFL Fans Facebook group gets a lot of traffic too.

That’s literally awesome dude, love the thought of some skater Australian dude wearing a Cam jersey haha. Spread the word dude, would love to see more international people involved in football but especially the Panthers! Cheers mate, hope you enjoy the draft!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

This was assumed to be the reason Tepper didn't vote for flex scheduling thursday games, Broncos did it too. We get a draft, we approve flex scheduling and dangle it in front of the commissioner. I dont want thursday flex but looks like its in Goodell's hands now and I'm pretty sure Goodell is undefeated getting what he wants.

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, BrisbanePanther said:

Would much rather experience a game I’ve been to a few sell out State of Origins and Bledisloe Cups. 

An excuse to get drunk is always welcome, but I've never gotten the appeal of going to the draft.  Maybe in a situation like this where my team was picking #1, but otherwise I feel like I'd rather just watch at home or a bar.