• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral post to instagram

16 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Don’t blame him. Man never got a shot and his talent/years are wasting in Carolina.

Did he not? Or did he blow his shots when given the opportunity? Never passed confidence over the other QBs we tried? 

I wouldn’t think that playing the victim card helps his career in any case. Maybe he can embrace the opportunity to share a locker room with the people he does. His shot of a starting career isn’t over. Heck, Young could go down, and he could be out there after learning from the wiz and show out.. 

Attitude is important. 

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, OceanRider said:

Did he not? Or did he blow his shots when given the opportunity? Never passed confidence over the other QBs we tried? 

I wouldn’t think that playing the victim card helps his career in any case. Maybe he can embrace the opportunity to share a locker room with the people he does. His shot of a starting career isn’t over. Heck, Young could go down, and he could be out there after learning from the wiz and show out.. 

Attitude is important. 

Being under Rhule wasn't really what I'd call an opportunity, but this year he'd have a chance to work with a vastly improved staff that would have treated him fairly and could have taught him a lot.

In that scenario, at the very least he could receive some highly beneficial coaching at the hands of some of the better quarterback teachers in the league.

Not sure he gets that opportunity now.