• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does the Atlanta pick influence the Panthers on day 2?

ladypanther

1 minute ago, ladypanther said:

With  the Bijan Robinson pick made a statement about their running game (and short passing game too).  As they are a division rival (maybe on the upswing) does that have any influence over who the Panthers pick?

Maybe, but I don't think so.  Tonight will probably tell.

So, regarding the Falcons, their running game was just fine last season. Their problems were on the defensive side. Robinson is a good player. Too bad he went to the Falcons. To me he seems to be a piece that is added to a team that is contending, or right on the cusp. They aren't contending for anything. I doubt there is much influence on the board.

Edited by UnluckyforSome
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Think we need to stick with the plan they have in place and not worry about what other teams do, especially the Falcons.  

I honestly think the falcons are setting themselves up for failure with the pick of Bijan in the first round.  We certainly know what it's like to have a premier backfield threat without decent QB play.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

So, regarding the Falcons, their running game was just fine last season. Their problems were on the defensive side. Robinson is a good player. Too bad he went to the Falcons. To me he seems to be a piece that is added to a team that is contending, or right on the cusp. They aren't contending for anything. I doubt there is much influence on the board.

Barring injury he's a great player.

Top 3 player in this Draft (if you don't count positional value).