• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 - The Carolina Panthers Select Jonathan Mingo - WR - Mississippi

rodeo

3 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

By taking Mingo we essentially lose out on a starting caliber EDGE there won’t be one @93 

It's about time the team devoted a lot of resources to the offense. It's usually the other way around

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I think Fitterer looks to freeagency and  signs someone to play across from Brian Burns 

Probably. That or they believe the guys on the roster can hold down the fort for this year.

• Beer 1

Just now, flagfootballcoach28 said:

No disrespect to our WR room but none of them have the potential or have shown  to be a #1. Thielen was, but he’s past his prime.  This kid can potentially turn into a true 1. I like it 

I disagree.. I think TMJ could develop into a number 1..

• Pie 1

Jonathan Mingo has the hands and the body to follow in the Ole Miss-to-NFL footsteps of A.J. Brown and DK Metcalf.

In a wide receiver class that's short on size, Mingo checked in at 6-2 and 220 pounds in Indianapolis, then put on quite an athletic display in the 40-yard dash (4.46 seconds), vertical leap (39.5 inches), broad jump (10-foot-9) and bench press (22 reps).

Now he's one of the hottest names late in the process.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

I disagree.. I think TMJ could develop into a number 1..

Well if he does we win. Look at the top WR's Joe Burrow has to throw to. What's the line again? He's throwing to two number one receivers? Sounds like a good problem to have as evidenced by how far the Bengals have gone the last two seasons.