• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You're the GM. 2023 Panthers Re-draft

A little post draft fun since there's not much happening until TC. Most of us, myself included, are pretty critical of our GMs and say we knew better. So here's an opportunity that we can revisit later to see who really did know better. We've seen how the draft fell so change our picks. Now's the opportunity to put your redraft on the record. Of course there's trades, etc. but for the sake of simplicity, I'm just going to keep our picks. So here's mine. 

(1)Anthony Richardson - If we're going to swing for the fences moving up to 1, I go for the highest ceiling. Ideally I'd like to trade down to 2 and pick up the 24' 1st they offered Chicago and still take AR, but I'll go with the pick here. 

(39) BJ Ojulari - We needed an edge rusher opposite Burns and one was right there for the taking. 

(93) Kelle Ringo - CB is a need too. Can't rely on DJ and JH to stay healthy and Henderson is a liability. We need help and here it is. 

(114) Chandler Zavala - Like this pick and see no need to change it. always invest in your offensive line. 

(132) Tyler Scott - Fast, athletic WR that will add to our WR room. 

(145) Antonio Johnson - Safety is a need and AJ has a similar style to Chinn if we can't end up keeping him. 

That's what I'd do on a draft redo. The positions taken actually stay the same, but who and where is obviously different. So who's your picks? Who's going to be worth picking and who isn't? Obviously I'm going to support all our current picks and BY is our QB. Just a little something to do while we wait. 

• Poo 12

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

A little post draft fun since there's not much happening until TC. Most of us, myself included, are pretty critical of our GMs and say we knew better. So here's an opportunity that we can revisit later to see who really did know better. We've seen how the draft fell so change our picks. Now's the opportunity to put your redraft on the record. Of course there's trades, etc. but for the sake of simplicity, I'm just going to keep our picks. So here's mine. 

(1)Anthony Richardson - If we're going to swing for the fences moving up to 1, I go for the highest ceiling. Ideally I'd like to trade down to 2 and pick up the 24' 1st they offered Chicago and still take AR, but I'll go with the pick here. 

(39) BJ Ojulari - We needed an edge rusher opposite Burns and one was right there for the taking. 

(93) Kelle Ringo - CB is a need too. Can't rely on DJ and JH to stay healthy and Henderson is a liability. We need help and here it is. 

(114) Chandler Zavala - Like this pick and see no need to change it. always invest in your offensive line. 

(132) Tyler Scott - Fast, athletic WR that will add to our WR room. 

(145) Antonio Johnson - Safety is a need and AJ has a similar style to Chinn if we can't end up keeping him. 

That's what I'd do on a draft redo. The positions taken actually stay the same, but who and where is obviously different. So who's your picks? Who's going to be worth picking and who isn'tObviously I'm going to support all our current picks and BY is our QB. Just a little something to do while we wait. 

1-Bryce Young (QB)

2- BJ Ojulari (Edge)

3. Nick Salvederi (T)

4. Charlie Jones (WR)

5. Karl Brooks (DL)

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, rodeo said:

If I was the GM this is what I would have done:

Round 1: Bryce Young, QB

Round 2: Will Anderson, Edge

Round 3: Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR

Round 4: Devon Witherspoon, CB

Round 5: Paris Johnson Jr, OT

You forgot that you signed Dalton Kincaid as an UDFA. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1