• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NFL News

Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This might sound crazy but Caleb Williams may be better than Mahomes. He is way more advanced as a passer then Mahomes was at Texas Tech.

Im currently watching this USC vs San Jose State game.

He's ridiculously talented.

He seems like a smart guy too. I hope he doesn’t end up with the Bucs.

On 8/26/2023 at 2:23 AM, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty much Crickets from the Nuthugging Trey Lance Fans.  I told you he was garbage after game one last year.  "But he played in a hurricane" NOT.  

The only reason SF held on to him one more year was to save a little face.  That trade will go down in history as a Top 10 worst trades in the NFL. 

20 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Never liked that clown. Still think it was ridiculous that he was a freshman in 2017 and still playing in 2022. That 6th year for Covid and redshirting gets ridiculous. There are at least 2 6th year QBs on for teams with serious chances at the CFPs. Those two were freshman with Lawrence and Fields who are now in year 3 of the NFL. I don’t know how it’s possible but Hartman from ND (if he stays healthy) will have had 5 years with 9+ starts. It’ll be nice when that poo is over.

48 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Never liked that clown. Still think it was ridiculous that he was a freshman in 2017 and still playing in 2022. That 6th year for Covid and redshirting gets ridiculous. There are at least 2 6th year QBs on for teams with serious chances at the CFPs. Those two were freshman with Lawrence and Fields who are now in year 3 of the NFL. I don’t know how it’s possible but Hartman from ND (if he stays healthy) will have had 5 years with 9+ starts. It’ll be nice when that poo is over.

It makes for much better college football IMO

Jimmy Graham playing tonight.  Looks like the Saints treated his "seizure" like a nothing burger.  Shouldn't someone who suffered a seizure  have some medical testing to discover the cause of the "seizure."  Should he be on the field where he could get hit in the head.  Seems dangerous.....and very curious.

• Pie 1