• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

People are mad we drafted the best player in the NCAA who excels at two of our biggest weaknesses (defense and 3 pointers)? 

Adam Morrison, Frank Kaminsky, MKG did well in NCAA but they busted out. Miller has talent but I just think Scoot has more potential and less bust factor. I don't trust that Miller will work harder than Scoot, if you listen to the reports Scoot has already made millions and remains hard working. Miller has made questionable decisions off the field. 

• Flames 2

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Yeah and I don’t blindly cheer a franchise that has been arguable the worst in the league in drafting/roster management/ownership. If you want to blindly follow them, be my guest. 

Again.  He is a troll.  A ridiculous troll that tries to shame you for not being rah rah rah.   

this was another horrible Jordan pick.  

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, App Panther said:

But he scored 41 points against South Carolina! 

He was the best player in the NCAA. Many analysts had him ranked 2 in this draft the rest had him 3. People are just grumpy we didn’t draft another exciting PG because they produce all the highlights. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Adam Morrison, Frank Kaminsky, MKG did well in NCAA but they busted out. Miller has talent but I just think Scoot has more potential and less bust factor. I don't trust that Miller will work harder than Scoot, if you listen to the reports Scoot has already made millions and remains hard working. Miller has made questionable decisions off the field. 

That right there is what sunk this franchise….always going with the kids that balled out in the NCAA verses seeing true next level talent. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

The young man made a mistake! Law enforcement repeatedly says he was not an accomplice. Did he show really bad judgement? Absolutely! Doesn’t mean he’s a thug and didn’t learn his lesson.

Let the 1st of us who hadn’t done something really stupid as young men be the 1st to cast the stone! 

I’ve never been an accomplice to murder.  There is a fine line between making a mistake when you are young and taking a dude with a gun to kill someone.  Wake up dude.  

Brandon Miller is a Hornet.  Totally supporting this guy.  He has special talent and appears to be a bright and determined person.  I liked his interview after the pick.  He fits the team so now we have to support this guy and make sure Clifford doesn’t stunt his development by sitting him on the bench.  I would find it maddening if he doesn’t play right away.

• Pie 3

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I’ve never been an accomplice to murder.  There is a fine line between making a mistake when you are young and taking a dude with a gun to kill someone.  Wake up dude.  

You are an amazing asshole.  Go fug yourself

• Pie 1