• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young gets majority of first-team reps in first OTA practice

NAS

19 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Never understand why the media is only talking about height. It was never a question about height, but about weight.

I would guess it’s because height is easier to hand waive, since there have been QBs his height to have success. It’s been that way since the draft season started. The weight is a more difficult discussion that was only briefly touched upon pre-draft and not at all by the mouths getting fed by the team.  It was my only real concern about drafting him, but he’s a Panther now so I’ll have faith that the regimen that Reich alluded to before the draft will work. 

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I would guess it’s because height is easier to hand waive, since there have been QBs his height to have success. It’s been that way since the draft season started. The weight is a more difficult discussion that was only briefly touched upon pre-draft and not at all by the mouths getting fed by the team.  It was my only real concern about drafting him, but he’s a Panther now so I’ll have faith that the regimen that Reich alluded to before the draft will work. 

If I was @ZodI would ban all posts on Bryce Young’s height or weight. It’s been played out

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Manna said:

I know this is getting old but based on this thumbnail, did anybody even attempt to give Bryce a booster to stand on? 

1057765146_Screenshot2023-05-22at8_50_17AM.thumb.png.85cb44bdfe8c822e5f40e112b7c88a3e.png

I didn’t want to joke because of all the uptight people in here but I chuckled when he wasn’t in the picture. I’ll add in a picture someone sent me after I poked him about his Celtics.

IMG_7718.thumb.jpeg.6e0c42ae3fffe58adf8aa03f13dc642e.jpeg

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, Manna said:

I know this is getting old but based on this thumbnail, did anybody even attempt to give Bryce a booster to stand on? 

1057765146_Screenshot2023-05-22at8_50_17AM.thumb.png.85cb44bdfe8c822e5f40e112b7c88a3e.png

Good jokes never get old. Bryce is always gonna be a small NFL QB. If he doesn't work out, the jokes will be cruel. If he does work out, the jokes will be good natured. It is what it is.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Good jokes never get old. Bryce is always gonna be a small NFL QB. If he doesn't work out, the jokes will be cruel. If he does work out, the jokes will be good natured. It is what it is.

Exactly. Amazing the multiple feels you see even in this small thread. I want Young to do great but I’m not going to take offense to a joke that was sent to me after I made a joke about my friend’s team looking like poo. Young doesn’t know anyone in here and standing up against a joke isn’t going to make him better. As you said, it is what it is and he’ll end up good or bad based on his own play not jokes.

Edited by WhoKnows
  • Pie 5

18 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

You do realize that for the most part, those jokes are never going to go away?

I think they will eventually.    I never noticed them with Kyler Murray and he's the same height 😉

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1