• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do they have any dependable CB's left....

Jmac

12 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Rezjohn Wright's got that dog in him. I expect a Josh Norman like career trajectory. If he get's his chance and get's his confidence up, that boy finna cook. 

He should be a good depth player as a rookie.  Norman was in the dog house his first 2 seasons--if my memory serves me correctly--maybe Henderson or Taylor will step up. Eric  Rowe can play CB as well.

22 hours ago, MHS831 said:

He should be a good depth player as a rookie.  Norman was in the dog house his first 2 seasons--if my memory serves me correctly--maybe Henderson or Taylor will step up. Eric  Rowe can play CB as well.

Not expecting anything from Henderson or Taylor based on what we have seen. I would have cut Henderson already. 

2 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

They said Jammie can play the nickel when we drafted him, I liked what I saw from his highlights and interviews, seems like a kid who is gonna find a way to get on the field 

I feel like him and Chinn will be in that area a lot, not sure what formation would allow them to both be in at the same time but they're definitely the big nicke/small nickel options

Akhello Witherspoon, Marcus Peters and Kyle Fuller are the "name" CBs on the market. IIRC, all are recovering from injuries last year. 

Witherspoon probably has the most left in the tank having turned 28 in March. Also has that lanky 6'2" frame that is desirable at CB. 

Rowe is probably the default guy as of now to step in as far as what's on the roster.