• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce so far ahead that they feel they can expand their offensive playbook

ncfan

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Bryce reportedly walking on water at practice.

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

"I don't know how it happened, it didn't look like there was much fish there but he just kept handing them out until everybody had some"

Reports out of mandatory mini camp are saying Bryce Young is so ahead of his time and ahead of schedule, that he’s engineered a cutting edge Visor that gives him the ability to see 5 inches over his height of 5’10!!! Allowing Young to unbelievably play at a height of 6’3?!? Surely if teams had of known that, maybe Carolina doesn’t get a chance to move to 1!!!

Edited by CLG
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 2

1 hour ago, CLG said:

Reports out of mandatory mini camp are saying Bryce Young is so ahead of his time and ahead of schedule, that he’s engineered a cutting edge Visor that gives him the ability to see 5 inches over his height of 5’10!!! Allowing Young to unbelievably play at a height of 6’3?!? Surely if teams had of known that, maybe Carolina doesn’t get a chance to move to 1!!!

Gosh some of these are so bad hope Bryce shuts everybody up with his play pretty early on.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Hornets have been so bad for so long I have a hard time getting excited about much. The last time I enjoyed a Hornets game in person, Glen Rice hoisted his all star game MVP trophy. 

MJ selling his majority stake gives me hope we can turn this around.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

At least i have the panthers and canes to look forward to. I am done with the hornets. 

Gotta love these type of fans.

They only come around when things are going good. What happened to sticking with your team through thick and thin?

I don't even know what a real fan is anymore. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Gotta love these type of fans.

They only come around when things are going good. What happened to sticking with your team through thick and thin?

I don't even know what a real fan is anymore. 

There's been no thick with the Hornets. It's been horrible for decades. The most excitement we ever had was with LJ, Muggsy, Zo and Dell. 

• Pie 2