• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looks like we are gonna get some Hard Knocks coverage when we host the Jets.

thunderraiden

Doubt it , they will show a positive Jets play and cut to the team arriving back in New York 

"This week after a successful scrimmage against an nfc team, Rodgers and the Jets fly back home to evaluate there progress"

Probably won't be has entertaining has the last time the Jets were featured, I bet Rex Ryan made there sensor person quit , he didn't give a fug if he was mic'ed up, just let the fbombs fly, give fans the real experience 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan

8 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Yeah, they won't even mention the word Panthers. It's the Jets Hard Knocks. The focus is on them.

They showed some of us when we hosted the Dolphins during our last joint practices against the dolphins/hard knocks.

Edited by thunderraiden

• 3 weeks later...

Just realized that the Jets are also in the HOF game.  We get them early for the joint practice and our 1st preseason game.  Should be a good experience and challenge for the team.  Jets get to camp early and already have 1 game under their belt when the Panthers play their 1st.  Good challenge.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 6/27/2023 at 12:11 AM, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Yeah, they won't even mention the word Panthers. It's the Jets Hard Knocks. The focus is on them.

With us showcasing the number one pick I’m pretty’s sure the NFL will give us plenty of attention we have to many storylines to ignore. Frank R Don Capers Heisman winning number one pick. Add in Everjo being a leading head coaching candidate just a year ago if we play and practice up to par it should make for good reality tv. So I’d expect a lot of coverage for both teams.

14 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Just realized that the Jets are also in the HOF game.  We get them early for the joint practice and our 1st preseason game.  Should be a good experience and challenge for the team.  Jets get to camp early and already have 1 game under their belt when the Panthers play their 1st.  Good challenge.

I completely agree a very strong defense adding in a hall of fame qb to really good offensive weapons should be the kind of competition that lets us know where we may stand this year. Especially with them having a little more prep time if we can hold our own it should be a sign of good things to come. Of course we should get better as the year progresses but a good gauge as to where we stand early in the season. I’m excited for the scrimmages right off the bat. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Good to know, I wonder how the two teams will approach that preseason game. I don't see it being viewed as a legit warm up game for starters, maybe they get a series or two. 

15 minutes ago, t96 said:

Good to know, I wonder how the two teams will approach that preseason game. I don't see it being viewed as a legit warm up game for starters, maybe they get a series or two. 

A good test when they are in the game.  Also a good bit of info in those practices I would think.