• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bring BOA Back to Life

chknwing

This offseason has been exciting but now its time to turn the focus to the game day experience.  If you have been to a game in the past few years, it's bad.  Very bad.  The most exciting part has been the mixed reality Panther.  The music choices are questionable and alot of times kill the vibe.  The food is still ok.  Why is it so hard to get decent nachos?  Outside the stadium, there is hardly anything going on pregame, unless you want your face painted.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, chknwing said:

This offseason has been exciting but now its time to turn the focus to the game day experience.  If you have been to a game in the past few years, it's bad.  Very bad.  The most exciting part has been the mixed reality Panther.  The music choices are questionable and alot of times kill the vibe.  The food is still ok.  Why is it so hard to get decent nachos?  Outside the stadium, there is hardly anything going on pregame, unless you want your face painted.

Let's sell out the stadium WITH PANTHER FANS!

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Randolph Panther said:

It seems like the opposing fans taking over the stadium has gotten progressively worse with each losing season. I know it’s always been a problem. We just need to win some games and build fan enthusiasm 

Umm fan support depends on the actual fans in Charlotte. Most fans in Charlotte seems to be fans of other teams. At least my experience going to the games. I never seen a full Panthers crowd in my time at BOA.

Sadly there is no chance we get a full Panthers crowd at BOA any time in the near future.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 6