• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan enthusiasm...

Mr. Scot

48 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Looking forward to progress and results and building of a proper foundation that lasts more than a season 

nothing wrong with a bit of realistic enthusiasm 

At this time of year. What's wrong with a little unrealistic expectations? I mean, isn't that what being a fan is all about? There will be plenty of time to adjust our expectations once the real bullets start to fly. 

I love feeling like I'm on cloud 9 over what's to come. Hellz bellz, I used to pay good money to feel this way. lol

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 7/8/2023 at 8:30 AM, Mega Pint of Wine said:

South Korean broadcasting station SBS has the Panthers helmet as a thumbnail for their sports channel!  I thought I was on the only Panther fan in Korea, but apparently I'm not alone!!

Untitled1.png

You are not alone, brother!

Im a big south korean fan, great people!!

• Pie 1

I'm excited and ready for the season to start because. . . Football.

I'm not excited about the Panthers this year.  I've always went in with hope until this year.  The Panther's media team have always done well getting me pumped with their propaganda.  I'm just propaganda out.  I'm not saying I expect the Panthers to be trash this year.  I'm just not drinking the Kool aid anymore.  I'll pull for my blackcats and cheer louder than 99% of the fan base.  But they need to give me a reason now.  They need to show me.

On 7/8/2023 at 8:14 AM, rayzor said:

I'm all in.

And I bet that one fan who thought we are going the wrong direction posts in here.

I just don't see how anyone can claim that they truly believe that we're headed in the wrong direction. For that to be true, you have to believe that we are currently in worse shape with our current staff and brain trust than we were under Rhule and company. A guy who went 11-27 before getting unceremoniously poo canned mid-season in his third year that no one outside of David Tepper thought he should've gotten.

5-11, 5-12, 1-4 and fired. How can anyone think we're going in the wrong direction moving on from THAT?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1