• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone ever own a jersey of an infamous player?

13 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I have a Keyshawn Johnson jersey.

Funny, or not so funny at the time, story about Key jerseys: When the Panthers signed him, I was very excited and ordered a black jersey online. Before that one arrived, I went to the mall and they already had his jersey in stock, so I bought a white one - my least favorite jersey color. THEN, less than a week later I ran across a blue one somewhere else and bought it. My wife still gives me a hard time about buying 3 Johnson jerseys when he only wound up playing for us for 1 year. 

• Pie 1

At probably the last home game of Kerry Collins a guy in our section ripped off his jersey and threw it on the stairs before halftime...  The jersey stayed there throughout the entire game...  Not one person wanted it !!

• Pie 1

I tried on a Jason Peter jersey on once in Sports memorabilia store. The only jerseys they had were Peter, Collins, and Tim B. Peters was the only one that wasn't extra medium. My pops a Cowboys fan, just shook his head at me in disappointment. Him being a UNC alum, was still pissed the Panthers took Peter over Vonnie Holliday. 

I used to buy a lot of jerseys in high school and had a Vick one since he was my guy in Madden.

After the dog stuff, I tied a few knots in it and turned it into a tug-o-war toy for my dog and he actually loved it, we used that until it was torn to shreds.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Worst jersey I ever owned was either Kerry Collins or Tim Biakabutuka.  Kinda wish I kept them at this point but they really fell apart.

Don't knock the Biakabutuka jerseys, my black authentic is still one of my main go to jersey for game days, also have a white replica one as well.