• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young's contract?

Catweisers

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

Where Is It Kyle Mooney GIF by Saturday Night Live

I googled, because I swore he was our first rookie to sign b his contract.  And in my, "still waking up," I thought I read he had signed.  

My apologies. 

That being said, most rookie contracts get signed the week of training camp. Patience Grasshoppers.  

10 hours ago, Catweisers said:

Any body heard anything about what is hold up on him signing yet???  Know him and receivers out in Texas getting timing down.  Can't help to be excited about the coming year. 

bryce has you happy in the pants?

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im glad we actually picked Bryce over Stroud.

I been noticing on social media Stroud is a big party guy. For a guy who praises god a lot he sure does like the celebrity party scene.

Bryce seems more business.

I was high on Stroud but Bryce’s work ethic is impeccable, barring any injuries, kid is on his way to greatness

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

I googled, because I swore he was our first rookie to sign b his contract.  And in my, "still waking up," I thought I read he had signed.  

My apologies. 

That being said, most rookie contracts get signed the week of training camp. Patience Grasshoppers.  

The vast majority have been signed during May and June. I'm not saying it's an issue but this info is easy to find. No need to guess.

https://www.footballdb.com/transactions/draft-signings.html

5 hours ago, Smithers said:

None of the 1st round QBs have signed yet.  I assume negotiations about offset language, which is common.  It will get done soon. 

That and the actual cash payouts, with interest rate no longer close to nothing everything moved to the first year means real extra money.

• Pie 2