• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TD on Bryce Young

LinvilleGorge

11 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Having Cams electricity could be cool but please for the love of god do not try to truck DB's, safety's and LB's like Cam did! That type of smash mouth place from a QB we may never see again but it sure was fun and scary to watch.

They need to send him over to the Knights and have one of those guys coach him on sliding.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Having Cams electricity could be cool but please for the love of god do not try to truck DB's, safety's and LB's like Cam did! That type of smash mouth place from a QB we may never see again but it sure was fun and scary to watch.

Man I feel like I share this clip every once and awhile.. but your posts made me think of one of my favorite plays from Cam. A third down run, dragging I can’t remember how many Falcons defenders with him. It was like Michael Jordan’s space jam dunk with the Monstars lol 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Not worried about that because:

1) Have you heard?  Bryce is super smart

2) He knows he is a little feller.

• Beer 1

This kid has "IT", you can tell how the vets speak about him he just is mature beyond his years. He's going to be challenging Hurts for best QB in the NFC sooner than later. His play speaks for itself. We just have to keep him protected behind this Oline.

Gauud im so excited about this new era of Panthers football. Last time I was on here was during the Cam/Luke/Rivera era. The moment we signed Rhule you could tell the franchise was heading downhill, the way they treated Cam on the way out was like the last straw for me. I lost interest. I decided to come back when it was clear Rhule was heading out the door.

Panthers football is finally back!

• Flames 1
  • Poo 2