• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn says he's "ready to go"

TheCasillas

2 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

If he plays every game this season or potentially only misses a game for something minor does your perception of him change at all? I saw someone say currently they would not take his fifth year option if this streak continues. What if it does not and he gets through a whole season? Does your mind change?

It’s just freak injuries for now.   So hopefully his run of bad luck is over. 

• Pie 8

Horn has shown he’s better than Surtain and so far he’s only missed time in seasons that were over before they began, and freak injuries at that rather than chronic ones. Hopefully his career can really start now and prove why he’s worth his draft position.  If he misses a third of the season or more again then I’ll have to rethink my position though heh

• Pie 7
  • Poo 1

33 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Horn has shown he’s better than Surtain and so far he’s only missed time in seasons that were over before they began, and freak injuries at that rather than chronic ones. Hopefully his career can really start now and prove why he’s worth his draft position.  If he misses a third of the season or more again then I’ll have to rethink my position though heh

What exactly is a "freak" injury? Did a satellite fall out of space and hit him on the head? No. He broke a wrist and and a foot and has been available for less than half the games. Right now he is injury prone until he proves otherwise. Surtain would have been a much better pick. 

• Poo 4

Just now, rebelrouser said:

What exactly is a "freak" injury? Did a satellite fall out of space and hit him on the head? No. He broke a wrist and and a foot and has been available for less than half the games. Right now he is injury prone until he proves otherwise. Surtain would have been a much better pick. 

Back pedaling on poo turf and a teammates helmet accidentally slamming his hand is the epitome of freak injury.  

• Pie 6

5 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Back pedaling on poo turf and a teammates helmet accidentally slamming his hand is the epitome of freak injury.  

i know right. not sure how or why that had to be spelled out. 

and when Horn is on the field he is better than Surtain.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 2

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I wish Tepper would listen to the players and change back to grass. Take a small percentage of your gazillion dollar budget and just maintain the grass. A lot of these freak lower extremities turf injuries across the league would be solved overnight. 

1 minute ago, Donald LaFell said:

If they play him in preseason I won’t be optimistic about the staff’s decision making abilities. 

he should play.   as much as any other starter.  we got a new scheme.  Horn hasn't even logged a season yet in the NFL.   We need to be good defensively this year. 

I don't want to go w/ a Mr. Glass mindset.  Also sets a bad tone I think w/ other legit starters.   Horn more precious than Burns or Brown?  

• Pie 1