• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You know what's really weird?

Zod

First season for me that I'll support the Panthers with my money in some time.

Very long time.

I'm hoping to spend more time watching them this year, I honestly missed more games/quarters on TV over the past 3 seasons than in the previous 15 years prior combined.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, motocross_cat said:

To tell the truth, the only thing I'm worried about is that injury bug we can seem to get away from.

Me too a little bit. More worried about the interior. Injuries are huge. Look at 2015 to 2016 and 2017. The biggest issue we had in 2016 is a rash of injuries. Health of an OL is key. Part of the Falcons success in 2016 was that the starting OL was literally healthy all year. Huge benefit from a healthy.

Zavala already put a couple weeks and Corbett still out. We have Bozeman, Mays and BC right now. We’d have a tough time with a couple more injuries, especially on the outside. Knock on wood that we maintain health.

1 hour ago, Zod said:

What's really weird, going into a new season not completely worried about the offensive line.

When's the last time that happened?

Feels like it was 2016 so please don’t jinx us. 2015 was the realization that the gelling at the end of 2014 put us in good shape. I know I’ve mentioned this since it happened, but I was at the training camp day when TD and Kalil were going at it and Kalil hurt his shoulder. He was pissed and went only with the trainer to the far field (it was empty) and TD walked all the way over there. I remembered it clearly later in the year when we were starting our 3rd different C that year. That was also the start of the end of his career.

26 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Me too a little bit. More worried about the interior. Injuries are huge. Look at 2015 to 2016 and 2017. The biggest issue we had in 2016 is a rash of injuries. Health of an OL is key. Part of the Falcons success in 2016 was that the starting OL was literally healthy all year. Huge benefit from a healthy.

Zavala already put a couple weeks and Corbett still out. We have Bozeman, Mays and BC right now. We’d have a tough time with a couple more injuries, especially on the outside. Knock on wood that we maintain health.

We could have held onto our all pro corner instead of our GM having a dick measuring contest with him. 

Then he wasted our picks on a shitty DT and 3 CBs to try and replace Norman. Those picks could have been used on the OL since that is what cost us the super bowl.