• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alvin Kamara expected to be suspended

ncfan

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

I mean when you see how this place defends JR who should also be in jail…don’t see how it’s much different.

Are you just being contrarian for the sake of it? I don’t recall hearing about any jailable offenses from Richardson. But hey, Saints fans will be happy to know you’ve got their backs around here. Let no disparaging remarks about those fine upstanding citizens be made on your watch.

• Pie 5

53 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Are you just being contrarian for the sake of it? I don’t recall hearing about any jailable offenses from Richardson. But hey, Saints fans will be happy to know you’ve got their backs around here. Let no disparaging remarks about those fine upstanding citizens be made on your watch.

You didn’t hear about it because millions of dollars for several nondisclosures work. Aka money talks and rich get off. Your comment is literally live proof of that. I encourage you to think for yourself.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, onmyown said:

I mean when you see how this place defends JR who should also be in jail…don’t see how it’s much different.

Yeah we have all seen JR curbstomp a few mofo's on video. Ive never been a JR defender or ever much cared for him but tell me us how you supposedly know so much on JR and the entire story? You apparently have all the inside information and facts he has hidden over the years. You have brought this up countless times and I do believe may view this as worse than when Ray Lewis helped his buddies cut a couple peoples heads off outside the Superbowl or OJ wasting his wife and her fug buddy. How were you involved with "ole' Jurry" to where you know all the inside information that supposedly took place according to you?

• Pie 2

14 hours ago, UnluckyforSome said:

Here's the link to the new Falcons board.

falcons.boards.net

They were initially threatening to be very selective about who would be joining, in effort to run off some trolls. I think they backed off of that to some degree, but you must be a registered member to access the board now.

They had to do this after 28-3.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, onmyown said:

You didn’t hear about it because millions of dollars for several nondisclosures work. Aka money talks and rich get off. Your comment is literally live proof of that. I encourage you to think for yourself.

What are you even talking about. The NDAs were in all likelihood for civil matters, not criminal. That’s what all of the evidence points to. Still, I wouldn’t pretend to know what’s in them. But according to you I don’t think for myself unless I jump to some illogical conclusion that aligns with your point of view. Why are we even talking about Richardson? Oh yeah, you white knighting for Saints fans. Go join the Saints forum if you hate us and love them so much.

1 hour ago, TheMaulClaw said:

They had to do this after 28-3.

The company line is the team no longer thought it was a good use of resources to maintain an official board, especially since most other teams have ceased that as well. I am sure that devasting loss helped with the decision to pull the plug as well.

11 hours ago, onmyown said:

NDA does not apply to criminal activity. You are spouting nonsense......again.