• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Ian Thomas…

TheCasillas

10 hours ago, trucpfan said:

Did he I thought he was a good run blocker I’m not 100% sure I thought he did a good job but if you have certain games that he definitely failed miserably let me know so I can base my opinion off of facts.

If I had the time and access to the footage I would start doing illustrations of Ian Thomas' poor run blocking that drove me insane on gameday.

ian1.jpg.21ea8aa9375e27e4448c1aa0de0e96a2.jpgian2.png.8c8816572a702235fcb5c0dbfa9b5a6a.pngian3.jpg.b75bfc28e392f1a720d336c3622ff592.jpgIan4.jpg.af44201eab7e21984cf69fc6fb3cf8fa.jpg

I don't have the time to go dig up Ian's poop run blocking, but this wasn't as isolated event. He drove me crazy in gameday threads.

• Beer 1

I can't believe people are falling for Thomas's tricks,  he always has a good camp or 1 good game then he goes ghost! 

I'm sick and tired of hearing about him! It's been time for him to go! 

This guy has made a career for looking good in camp or have 1 good game.

Honestly I only remember 1 good game where he had over 100 plus yards and that feels like that game was his 2nd or 3rd year!! And I think this is year 6! For him. 

TIME TO GO!!!!

19 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Having taken a pay cut and then being moved to #2 or #3 on the depth chart behind a free agent has to impact you. 

Didn't like the draft pick, didn't like the new contract so I think the experiment is about to run it's course.  Average TE and when your blocking is better than your catching in today's NFL, you are not in high demand.

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

This is why Ian is still here.  Another lingering kick in the nads by Rhule.

image.png.a99aa6c3c3e572e8fbb4806eb26942f6.png

Dude is the 12th highest paid guy on the team and not even the starter at his position.  Getting paid more than Hurst this year who took his spot, smh. 

Yeah, he will get cut next offseason.

• Pie 3

21 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I could be completely misremembering but wasn't there a play where he completely chickened out on putting his head down and getting to the sticks on a 3rd down? Like completely laughably so?

Might've been looking at something different. You go back to the Broncos and Seattle games on the screen passes he lowers his head to try to get more yards. 

On 8/5/2023 at 1:24 PM, pantherj said:

He screwed up many so many of our run plays by getting blown up and pushed way backwards that it might have traumatized me. 

Yeah, I never understood this “great blocker” phenomenon. I recall it being said to support the contract we signed but I feel like I recall far more failed blocks in clips on here over amazing blocks.

2 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Yeah, I never understood this “great blocker” phenomenon. I recall it being said to support the contract we signed but I feel like I recall far more failed blocks in clips on here over amazing blocks.

Hell just put the top backup OT out there, teach him how to catch during down time as well.