• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday 8/6 Practice thread

Ricky Spanish

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Speak for yourself. Give me 65 and overcast skies any day instead of this horrible, humid 90 degree crap. 
I hate summer. 

This, sooo much. I hate stepping outside and immediately begin sweating😓

Edited by Tomcatn
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

▪ Third-string quarterback Matt Corral received a bit of an uptick in team workload on Sunday. His highlight play was a laser in between defenders to Terrace Marshall in 7-on-7 work. Corral has had a solid camp thus far.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article277937733.html#storylink=cpy

The Lion King GIF by Walt Disney Studios

• Pie 7

Training Camp always favors the defense. 

Rookie QB.New starters at every skill position. In an offense that ISN'T a simple offense. 

The only good thing going for the offense right now is the experienced oline. 

Going to take some time for this offense to truly start clicking. 

Shouldn't be a worry with this defense,  and the ability to run the ball.  It will open up this offense.  Patience people. 

• Beer 1

20 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Speak for yourself. Give me 65 and overcast skies any day instead of this horrible, humid 90 degree crap. 
I hate summer. 

Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth

give me fall. give me spring. give me winter. you can have all the summers...i've had enough of them.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth

give me fall. give me spring. give me winter. you can have all the summers...i've had enough of them.

Preach.  I have endured 41 Carolina summers in my life.  I love this state/area, but if I never have to experience being drenched in sweat from being outside for 5 minutes or less in July/August/September, I do not feel like my life will be worse.

The one thing I've never gotten tired of in 41 years is the sweet relieve of the Carolina Fall, and everything it brings with it, especially Panthers football.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

13 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Preach.  I have endured 41 Carolina summers in my life.  I love this state/area, but if I never have to experience being drenched in sweat from being outside for 5 minutes or less in July/August/September, I do not feel like my life will be worse.

The one thing I've never gotten tired of in 41 years is the sweet relieve of the Carolina Fall, and everything it brings with it, especially Panthers football.

There is nothing better than that first break of the heat that comes early/mid October. I long for it every year. Hands down my favorite season. 

Edited by therealmjl