• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Jets joint practice Day 1 (8.9.2023)

Ricky Spanish

5 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I'm so glad Derrick Brown is finally showing his potential, because those first two years were looking like we wasted a top 10 pick on a bust.

Here is the thing, everyone wants it and they want it now. Receivers typically take three years and defensive linemen take two to three years. Both Marshall and Brown are going into Year 3 and both, thus far, are showing out in camp. So I'll temper my excitement a bit about them both but neither has had ideal coaching to this point and now they are beginning to flash. Surprise? No. 

7 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I'm so glad Derrick Brown is finally showing his potential, because those first two years were looking like we wasted a top 10 pick on a bust.

Nobody really thought that except for people who look only at sacks lol DB has looked the part since 6 games into his rookie season

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

If you go read the Jets message board, you'd think they won the day. I guess it's going to be impossible to get the entirety of the story considering two fields are used and Panthers people will be Panthers focused.

Looks like Rodgers had a great, great day overall in 7 v 7 but when the 1's played the 1's in 11 v 11, he would've hit the ground more than a few times. Can't find much on how Bryce Young fared though.

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Nobody really thought that except for people who look only at sacks lol DB has looked the part since 6 games into his rookie season

Naw be real, he was getting MOVED out of the way his whole rookie season, and that was his whole niche out of college was stopping the run.

Anyways, I'm glad he's finally turning into that stud we drafted him as. Last year was a huge start, looks like he's gaining on that.

• Pie 2

Just now, therealmjl said:

I remember our joint practice in Baltimore and Rhule kept blabbering on about how it was Harbaugh’s show and we were just there to do whatever they wanted.

I am surprised that we ever win a single game with that fool running things.

• Pie 1