• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Jets joint practice Day 1 (8.9.2023)

Ricky Spanish

11 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

We seemed to represent ourselves much better today than we did against the Colts in the last combo practice we did. I guess Frank Reich won both. lol

I don't know man. If you reads the Jets Tweets, Aaron Rodgers pretty much moved the ball at will and there were quite a few holding and DPI's on the Panthers secondary. Quite a few busted coverages that led to huge gains as well. Obviously that's 7 v 7 for you when you're playing one of the GOAT's but, still, it wasn't as one sided as the tweets on this thread made it seem. 

3 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

If we are going to post the good, we've got to post the bad. 

thanks for finding and posting the video. not even that bad, felt like a 50/50 ball. poor decision to throw it there but Chark (not TMJ...) could've done more to either catch it or at least prevent the pick

• Pie 1

Just now, t96 said:

thanks for finding and posting the video. not even that bad, felt like a 50/50 ball. poor decision to throw it there but Chark (not TMJ...) could've done more to either catch it or at least prevent the pick

Yeah. It was a good read by the corner to break off of Ian Thomas (I think) and read the route. Looks like Chark didn't expect to have company because before he split the corner had his hips turned uphill. 

22 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

You know what you’re right he washed he had a down year with rookies dropping passes left and right no true WR1. He might want to hang it up because last year he wasn’t destroying the league as he’s done for the last few years. I don’t even know why Vegas has them as one of the favorites to win it all with such a sorry qb playing.

It's okay to say the man had a down year without being a smart ass. Jesus Christ. Even the NFL players dropped him down below Kirk Cousins. I guess the players that play the game don't know poo, either? 

14 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

It literally means the same thing. Taking what the defense gives you is getting the ball where it needs to be, against what the defense is giving you. 

He's saying that Young needs to make the defense show it's hand pre-snap, which almost everyone tries to do.

• Pie 3