• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How are you feeling after the first preseason game?

Icege

How are you feeling after the first preseason game?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. How are you feeling after the first preseason game?

• Concerned, but not worried.
    • Worried, but not concerned.
    • Concerned and worried.
    • Neither concerned nor worried.

Well, worse.  Much worse.  Fix the o line fast, or we're heading for another top 3 pick. 

But let's see how fast people start blaming Reich, and not just the fact this franchise has proven time and time again it can't hire worth a damn.  We've never had back to back winning seasons for nothing.  It's an organizational problem. And fug Tepper.

Can’t walk away feeling good.

pretty crazy how all it took was one half of it pre-season football for fans to go from, we’ve finally fixed the o line to a 4 alarm fire.

Felt like more of the same overall and i don’t recall a single positive thing that happened on the offense that made me feel different than years past.

but I’m hopeful we will get better, but I still think we’re a 6 win team.

I know the preseason ritual. Laugh at those who panic, it’s cool to not give a fug because it doesn’t count. We’re the only team that didn’t score a single point so far this preseason. Anyone who thinks everything will magically be fine in three weeks or so is delusional. Yes some starters were missing on defense but that 3-4 needs work. And for the offensive line, forget scheme and game planning, those dudes had no heart out there. Moton looked like dogshit during his reps.  I’m not panicking but I also know we’re no where close to ready.  

• Pie 2

42 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Learning curve season.  Fix defense next off season then make run in 2024. 

I think it's nuts to expect playoffs this year

If we were in the AFC east I would agree but why is it nuts to think we can not win over the falcons, saints and bucs who all were below 500 last year and Brady retired 

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I know the preseason ritual. Laugh at those who panic, it’s cool to not give a fug because it doesn’t count. We’re the only team that didn’t score a single point so far this preseason. Anyone who thinks everything will magically be fine in three weeks or so is delusional. Yes some starters were missing on defense but that 3-4 needs work. And for the offensive line, forget scheme and game planning, those dudes had no heart out there. Moton looked like dogshit during his reps.  I’m not panicking but I also know we’re no where close to ready.  

Hear hear.  

Silver lining. Maybe the arse kicking will finally put a stop to the media and social media hype and these mothf’ers can put their heads down and work.