• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoffs or bust

NAS

With the coaching staff that Frank Reich has assembled, anything less than a playoff appearance should be considered a failure. 

The terrible performance we saw yesterday makes me question if Frank has this coaching staff working as a team or if there are too many cooks in the kitchen and not enough of accountability.  

And no it’s not an overreaction, I don’t even care if we win or lose in preseason. But let’s not sugar coat thing.  Every team plays their scrubs in the preseason but don’t look like complete incompetence.  In fact, I am more angry today, having processed the game, than I was yesterday. 

Better figure it out quickly Frank!  The honeymoon is over.

• Pie 3

Not in season one. That's not realistic or fair. By year two, we should start to see some major improvements show up in the wins/losses column. This year is an introduction to a new way of doing things. I'd expect to see a slow start out the gate, that picks up towards the end of the season. Probably go on a good winning streak at the end and just miss the playoffs. 

• Pie 7

27 minutes ago, NAS said:

With the coaching staff that Frank Reich has assembled, anything less than a playoff appearance should be considered a failure. 

The terrible performance we saw yesterday makes me question if Frank has this coaching staff working as a team or if there are too many cooks in the kitchen and not enough of accountability.  

And no it’s not an overreaction, I don’t even care if we win or lose in preseason. But let’s not sugar coat thing.  Every team plays their scrubs in the preseason but don’t look like complete incompetence.  In fact, I am more angry today, having processed the game, than I was yesterday. 

Better figure it out quickly Frank!  The honeymoon is over.

Lol talk to me in october. Colts fans didn't like reich tho. He could probe to be the offensive version of john fox. Its the first preseason game. If youre giving up already ill take your tickets and jerseys

9 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Lol talk to me in october. Colts fans didn't like reich tho. He could probe to be the offensive version of john fox. Its the first preseason game. If youre giving up already ill take your tickets and jerseys

Nobody said anything about giving up. It’s about demanding more. Tired of mediocrity.  Same goes for Fitterer. He’s been bragging about how they addressed the offensive line last year. 

we have to develop a rookie QB

we have a brand new offense to develop

we have a brand new defense to develop 

that’s never the making of a playoff team.  

and we have a pretty bland cast around Young.  It’s not like we have HOFers that are going to go out there and make it happen on their own to aid Bryce. 

• Pie 4