• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What’s your overreaction hot take???

TheBigKat

our social media team is cringe and our franchise should be focusing on winning a repairing their competitive image before making more poorly timed content, fluff pieces, and cringy attempts at hyping up players with a new aged approach.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

our social media team is cringe and our franchise should be focusing on winning a repairing their competitive image before making more poorly timed content, fluff pieces, and cringy attempts at hyping up players with a new aged approach.

they were once the best in the pro game. 

• Pie 2

Just now, CRA said:

they were once the best in the pro game. 

ya, now it just seems forced, seems like a bunch of youngins took over and are trying to be the best still and Teppers hands are all over it. probably wouldn't be so distasteful if we weren't so embarrassing on the field.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

ya, now it just seems forced, seems like a bunch of youngins took over and are trying to be the best still and Teppers hands are all over it. probably wouldn't be so distasteful if we weren't so embarrassing on the field.

well, I know Rhule was all over it when he was here.   Frank doesn't seem like the type to give 2 poos about it. Somewhere around Rhule coming the young lady that had lead  it through it's peak quit because she was having children.  She was good enough it made the news cycle.  It might of been before Rhule.  Can't remember.  

9 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Young will last 5 years in the NFL in and out of IR while playing for 3 different teams........

Mannnn you have to use your foresight into the future for real deal things shoot me the power ball winning numbers for tomorrow. I’m not even greedy let’s hit Cherokee Saturday use your foresight for us on the roulette table I’ll bust it down 50/50 using all my money and your foresight. We make a cool 200k each and leave stop wasting your foresight on Bryce’s career let’s make some easy money duhhhh…….

14 hours ago, trucpfan said:

Mannnn you have to use your foresight into the future for real deal things shoot me the power ball winning numbers for tomorrow. I’m not even greedy let’s hit Cherokee Saturday use your foresight for us on the roulette table I’ll bust it down 50/50 using all my money and your foresight. We make a cool 200k each and leave stop wasting your foresight on Bryce’s career let’s make some easy money duhhhh…….

Trends are not prediction or foresight..................a poor O-line here and a small fragile body QB increases the odds of what can happen to this kid.

Power ball is all chance.......no trending determines what balls pop up.

Go find some tea leaves to stare into..........

On 8/18/2023 at 8:06 PM, TheBigKat said:

We’re about to hand the Bears a top 10 pick

Top 5. The 3-4 switch while going for a mega trade deal for a QB in the draft with a new staff trying to prop up the GM's past mistakes sealed it for me. If they can hit pick 6 or above I would actually be a little impressed with them clawing that far towards mediocrity.  

If you read the Huddle now days and don't laugh your butt off. You are taking it too seriously. Cuz this shittt is funny as all get out.

After only 2 Preseason games where we were told it was going to be vanilla. Too many folks expecting perfection under the wrong circumstances. lol

• Beer 1

• 4 months later...