• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I had convinced myself we had a real NFL coaching staff but now I'm beginning to wonder if we actually fired Rhule and company because this does not look like a decently coached team.

We got a green OC

We got a green DC

We got a HC that was fired for bad O he called 

and the board called them one of the best in the NFL simply because Matt Rhule was so bad. 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

LOL…we aren’t showing our cards here.  People on this board are so ridiculous 

Let me get this right. Players take pride on beating the man in front of them on EVERY rep, in every situation, with the exception of pre season games in actual stadiums in front of fans? You are confusing simply COMPETING as a professional athlete with scoring points. Not me. If you think getting beat is "no big deal," I don't know what to tell you.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

incredible how the panthers season is over two games in vanilla preseason! clearly this is the panthers best and limit.

if the panthers look like this the first few games of the regular season, sure, you can start panicking. but poo, it's preseason football. overanalyzing what amounts to 1v1s, simple playcalling and tryouts for fringe roster guys is simply unproductive.

Not analyzing anything.  Scheme and actual calls made to win a game is going to make a huge difference, but the thing that is troubling about what we're seeing is a lot of guys are getting beat 1 on 1 and off effort.  We're just getting outplayed...  and the "vanilla" poo only goes so far as an excuse, because the other teams aren't calling their plays either but they're still whooping our ass handily.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I had convinced myself we had a real NFL coaching staff but now I'm beginning to wonder if we actually fired Rhule and company because this does not look like a decently coached team.

I never bought the superstar staff narrative but I think it's a little ridiculous to attempt to judge coaching in the preseason