• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssssst.......

Zod

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Tepper will go down as the worst thing to ever happen to the panthers. I wish he would just get some kind of scandal so he can sell his share and move on. Let Tom Dundon buy the team. 

Dundon is a cheap bastard. Why do you think the Canes broadcast doesn't include one of the staples of the Canes for years? Why do you think they fired the radio play-by-play guy? Dundon is cheap as poo. WTF is this? Not to mention he doesn't even tell Waddell to go out and trade for someone that can actually score. I mean, seriously with all this? 

• Poo 1

Just now, OUCPFL said:

Dundon is a cheap bastard. Why do you think the Canes broadcast doesn't include one of the staples of the Canes for years? Why do you think they fired the radio play-by-play guy? Dundon is cheap as poo. WTF is this? Not to mention he doesn't even tell Waddell to go out and trade for someone that can actually score. I mean, seriously with all this? 

You must have missed the big deal in Raleigh this week…. It’s ok, you can go sit at the kids table again. 

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

You must have missed the big deal in Raleigh this week…. It’s ok, you can go sit at the kids table again. 

LOL. The big deal. I mean, where else is he going to go? Canada? That Stadium has been in need of renovations for years, you best believe he won't be paying for much of it. 

https://abc11.com/raleigh-pnc-arena-carolina-hurricanes-nc-state-centennial-authority/13651937/

Yep. He's not paying for poo as anticipated. Another L for Mr. "I learn from the best" on an internet Forum. 

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

If this was a rebuild then it was the most half ass rebuild of all time. I was in favor in selling at the pieces and completely starting over with new players. But we didn’t.  

name a team that actually did a rebuild then? 

I mean, we are a textbook example . So if we aren’t….who is? 

I mean keeping 1 player on D doesn’t somehow not make a clear cut rebuild not a rebuild.  Nor does a coach talking to a fan base that hasn’t won in a half decade saying he wants to try to win now too.  Every rebuild wants to win games and they rebuild.  That’s just PR talk 

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

What Fitterer described was the roster building process.

The process of implementing a system is separate...and generally takes time.

And while the Giants one year turnaround looks great so far, what happens this year? Are they consistent or do they fall back to earth?

Nothing is guaranteed.

Roster building is a big part of the process.  Look at Philly.  And what was sold and told to us was that we were in that position to make the next step, which is to compete for this sorry division.

The process of implementing the new system isn’t a concern.  This isn’t college ball with multi year process to get everything going.  Heck, this very thing is what we alllll mocked Matt Rhule for.  It’s the NFL, it shouldn’t take that long.  Good coaches scheme and change things up to their currents teams strengths all the time.  This staff should be able to scheme and put our guys in the best position to win day 1.

Giants was just one example.  But there are tons and tons of more examples.  Jaguars are another one last year.  Heck even when Wilks took over,  we changed things up mid season and came 1 game away from winning this sorry division.

So with this new all star staff that we were sold on.  Your expectations Should be to win this sorry division This year.  If not, it’s a Loser mentality and settlers mentality.  Heck that mind set is no different than the very own person you just mocked and we ran out of town last year.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, OUCPFL said:

LOL. The big deal. I mean, where else is he going to go? Canada? That Stadium has been in need of renovations for years, you best believe he won't be paying for much of it. 

https://abc11.com/raleigh-pnc-arena-carolina-hurricanes-nc-state-centennial-authority/13651937/

Yep. He's not paying for poo as anticipated. Another L for Mr. "I learn from the best" on an internet Forum. 

You win.  Have a great day. 

31 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Roster building is a big part of the process.  Look at Philly.  And what was sold and told to us was that we were in that position to make the next step, which is to compete for this sorry division.

The process of implementing the new system isn’t a concern.  This isn’t college ball with multi year process to get everything going.  Heck, this very thing is what we alllll mocked Matt Rhule for.  It’s the NFL, it shouldn’t take that long.  Good coaches scheme and change things up to their currents teams strengths all the time.  This staff should be able to scheme and put our guys in the best position to win day 1.

Giants was just one example.  But there are tons and tons of more examples.  Jaguars are another one last year.  Heck even when Wilks took over,  we changed things up mid season and came 1 game away from winning this sorry division.

So with this new all star staff that we were sold on.  Your expectations Should be to win this sorry division This year.  If not, it’s a Loser mentality and settlers mentality.  Heck that mind set is no different than the very own person you just mocked and we ran out of town last year.

However short you think it is, I can guarantee it takes longer than two preseason games.

On 8/19/2023 at 9:04 AM, CRA said:

Saints, if healthy, are wining this division.  

and they should build an early lead in the division while we are figuring stuff out.  

We are rebuilding, focused on developing Bryce and hopefully figuring out a decent offensive and defensive foundation along the way. 

That’s just being an objective NFL fan.  Anything can happen.  But that’s the objective take of the state of things in 2023.  And it’s why Vegas backs it. 

and all that is okay.  There is fun in that.  This season is not about making the playoffs.  It’s not a realistic expectation. 

I just can't see betting anything on Derek Carr. He is terrible and couldn't get it done with one of the top two WRs in football. On top of that Kamara is suspended to start the season. This division is super up for grabs and the Saints shouldn't scare anybody. 

• Pie 2

41 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

I just can't see betting anything on Derek Carr. He is terrible and couldn't get it done with one of the top two WRs in football. On top of that Kamara is suspended to start the season. This division is super up for grabs and the Saints shouldn't scare anybody. 

He isn’t terrible.  Raiders just didn’t meet exaggerated expectations. Carr basically is the same dude every season. He is a Pro Bowl QB.  He just isn’t Brees tier.   

Kamara is only missing 3 games 

and they have what looks to be a cake schedule 

I mean, anywhere outside of Carolina is going to give them a clear edge over us.