• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR room (add another injury)

ncfan

Just now, KillerKat said:

Fitt aint out there breaking these WRs legs himself you big dumb babies.

Calling folks dumb doesn't change our situation or the decisions that were made which led us to this point by management aka Fitterer.

But go off king.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Fitt aint out there breaking these WRs legs himself you big dumb babies. No we didnt need Hopkins with his price tag at the time and still dont. He wouldnt come here anyway with a new QB with new coaches and a new system. You guys act like we can make anyone come here against their will.

that's cool. we were the only one to overpay a running back who ran behind a great line that hasn't done anything all preseason. That's just current. Dude is trash. can't even say he's better than hurney. should have kept foreman, drafted Downs since DJ Johnson was an AWFUL pick, and/or went after dalvin cook or hopkins (even though he's hurt a lot too)

19 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Anybody who said that needs to be banned from talking panthers 

The sad part injuries was my main concern in wanting to sign him.

I said we are a WR injury away from that position being really limited from a production standpoint. All I kept hearing was "he would take away reps from the young guys". Now we have multiple injuries at WR and now have to depend on the rookie Mingo and Thielen to carry the load early in the season.smh