• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade: Panthers Acquire Ihmir Smith-Marsette from Chiefs

Bluetooth

3 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Is this confirmation that Chark is going to be out a while?

I think it's just confirmation that our WR corps sucks. 

Shenault is a gadget guy who should never line up outside (he can't track a football), Smith sucks and nobody is excited about Wright or Vann. 

You should always be trying to get better - I expected us to pick up a WR or two from waivers. Obviously they've targeted this guy in particular. I wouldn't be surprised if we go after another. 

• Pie 4

Just now, Ricky Prickles said:

Wonder why the Chiefs traded him? He seems like he could be awesome to hang onto if im the Chiefs. Its not like we gave them much anyhow. For that trade equity, I would have just kept him. Good for us but cant understand why they would swap him out for virtually nothing.

He was like 6th on the depth chart

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Wonder why the Chiefs traded him? He seems like he could be awesome to hang onto if im the Chiefs. Its not like we gave them much anyhow. For that trade equity, I would have just kept him. Good for us but cant understand why they would swap him out for virtually nothing.

Fitterer.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 3

31 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I mean our WRs kind of suck, I wouldn't sweat the bottom of that particular part of the roster. 

Also did I see that right? A swapping of 7th rounders? Very presumptuous to assume they'll finish with a better record than us now that we have our Short King. 

You joke, but this gives us a better shot at Mr. Irrelevant which means maybe we can finally get our QB of the future!

• Pie 1