• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers claim 3 players

1 hour ago, Camp Fodder said:

We have the same numbers of TEs as D lineman

Of the 5 TE's I think 1 of them will be a special teams only slot.  Ricci will be 1 of most likely 3 dedicated special teams positions. The other 4 will probably end up being 3 by mid-season or sooner. 

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Of the 5 TE's I think 1 of them will be a special teams only slot.  Ricci will be 1 of most likely 3 dedicated special teams positions. The other 4 will probably end up being 3 by mid-season or sooner. 

Ricci should learn to long snap 

Still think we need another D-lineman.  It's paper thin there and couple of backups with a thin resume' to their names.  I assume that 3-4 linemen rotate out as frequently as 4-3 linemen, intuitively one would think more so. Stallworth should have stuck instead of being cut, but glad he cleared waivers.  I'd ditch one of those TE's and bring him back to the 53 man roster.  He can play both nose and end.

6 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

Wait a second… you’re telling me our waiver claimed UDFA couldn’t pick off the top pick of the draft?!?!?!

What a scrub

The receiver? Sure is. The receiver ran a crappy route. You could see him slow up and his brake to the inside was sloppy and too deep. But Jamison did his break on the ball perfectly.  He just couldn't hang on. You don't get a chance to pick off Bryce like that often. Bryce was the only rookie qb the didn't have an INT in preseason.  I hope I didn't just jinx him.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Still think we need another D-lineman.  It's paper thin there and couple of backups with a thin resume' to their names.  I assume that 3-4 linemen rotate out as frequently as 4-3 linemen, intuitively one would think more so. Stallworth should have stuck instead of being cut, but glad he cleared waivers.  I'd ditch one of those TE's and bring him back to the 53 man roster.  He can play both nose and end.

for sure need a 1-2 on the PS, i think there are still 3 open spots. 

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The receiver? Sure is. The receiver ran a crappy route. You could see him slow up and his brake to the inside was sloppy and too deep. But Jamison did his break on the ball perfectly.  He just couldn't hang on. You don't get a chance to pick off Bryce like that often. Bryce was the only rookie qb the didn't have an INT in preseason.  I hope I didn't just jinx him.

Knock On Wood GIFs | Tenor

• Pie 1