• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Depth Chart (from Panthers.com)

Santee_Panther

27 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah I know he was a fan favorite, but McCall really wasn't that great. 

I was a big fan of him in theory.  I see people asking questions here like they don't watch the games. Some things are pretty obvious when you do

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can't possibly imagine we're actually going into the season this light on DL and heavy on TE.

12 hours ago, 45catfan said:

The DL depth scares the poo out of me.

12 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Eschewing defensive linemen in favor of all the tight ends is a Rhulean decision. Need to add a NT. 

Some of those 6 OLB will be playing DL at times depending on down and distances and formations.

On a passing down you might get Brown at NT and YGM at DE or maybe a four man front. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, csx said:

I was a big fan of him in theory.  I see people asking questions here like they don't watch the games. Some things are pretty obvious when you do

Pretty much. He was just big and looked the part off the field. He got tossed around relatively easily for a player of his size. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Pretty much. He was just big and looked the part off the field. He got tossed around relatively easily for a player of his size. 

I think he was decent at a 1 gap scheme but not what we are doing going forward 

• Pie 1

On 8/31/2023 at 8:57 AM, Ricky Prickles said:

Who would shoot you down for that statement? Its appeared to be true the whole way along to me

The folks who don’t want to say anything negative crew when like you said it’s just a statement of fact. It’s pretty obvious to look at our depth chart and think we are thin behind the starters. It’s just funny that you can’t be realistic at times and now we’ve had multiple threads discussing tempering expectations by the same people who were saying we’d easily make the playoffs. 

• Beer 1