• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer setting low expectations.

Tbe

Fitt just said in his presser that “it’s going to take a little time in the beginning but it should be a strong group closing out the year.” Gave the example of RW’s first year in Seattle and how it didn’t take off until game 8 or something.

So yeah, I think they understand what’s going to happen.

https://x.com/panthers/status/1697264127029420167?s=46&t=PAlPPrb2M4qWK4VOOYlH4A

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

I think we're going to play our best ball in the 2nd half of the year.  The first few weeks - everyone is going to be figuring out how to play together and we're going to have a lot of close misses on things.  It just takes time.

We could luck into a bad division and be playing for the playoffs at the end of the season again.  I think that's completely possible, and I wouldn't be opposed to that one bit!

• Pie 8

Well since we didn’t run a single play during the preseason we plan to run during the season, I imagine it will take weeks for guys to get practice in the scheme.  Would have rather we practice that stuff in games that don’t count, but ya know…don’t wanna give any game tape to the Falcons 🙄

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2