• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

2 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

OK, I looked it up:

During the first episode of The Brian Kelly Show in 2023, he made quite the bold claim.

"There are still areas that are going to need to be improved. We're going to take 15 freshmen on this trip and 14 transfers so nearly 40% of this travel roster are going to go overnight for the first time with LSU. And that's not a disclaimer of any kind, we're going to beat the heck out of Florida State," Kelly said starting around the 13:30 mark of the show.

"I guess what I'm saying is we're still developing our football team with new players, freshman players, transfer players. We're still in that process of developing and it's only going to get better as we continue to develop the program," Kelly continued. "It's pretty exciting from my perspective that where we sit here, going into year two, the future is pretty bright. If I was buying a stock, I would buy some LSU Football stock."

https://www.si.com/college/fsu/football/lsu-head-coach-brian-kelly-makes-bold-claim-ahead-of-season-opener-against-florida-state#:~:text="I guess what I'm,the program%2C" Kelly continued.

Did he say all that with his thick fake southern accent?  I’m still not sure how they didn’t fire him on the spot for that lol.  

• Pie 2

South Carolina is a very good team talent wise. They just didn’t show it Saturday and we’re completely unprepared for UNC’s aggressive scheme on D. They started slow last year and turned into giant killers. I fully expect them to win 8-9 games this year. 

11 minutes ago, Murph said:

South Carolina is a very good team talent wise. They just didn’t show it Saturday and we’re completely unprepared for UNC’s aggressive scheme on D. They started slow last year and turned into giant killers. I fully expect them to win 8-9 games this year. 

SC lost a lot of talent off of what was really Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde team last year.  Hard to really gauge them. 

56 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Dominating the LOS

UNC OL : 0 sacks allowed

UNC DL: -2 yards rushing allowed

UNC: 8 sacks 

I know Carolina played a terrible team but man if they can keep this up…look out 

I think though temper it for now. Their QB was what 114qb rating, 30/36 or something like that. Sounds like the secondary is shaky.